Monday, June 20, 2011

Berry Modern Meadow Quilt Progress

I've been down and out this week recovering from minor surgery, but that meant I was home all week and was able to get a little bit of quilting done. But on Sunday, after I was really feeling better, I put a border on my quilt top and made my back panel. I'm excited to get quilting on this one. I just love the pattern and the fabrics of this quilt. It's so fresh and just screams summer. Mmmm...watermelon...

Does anyone else get attached to their quilts? I'm not sure I'll want to sell this one.



















This quilt will be my largest so far measuring 50" x 66". I hope my little Brother machine can handle it!

Updates to come.

1 comment:

  1. Great fabrics and a great pattern. Very 'shabby chic.' If I were a quilter, I would get attached to my quilts.

    ReplyDelete